[gmx-users] g_hbond

Carla Jamous carlajamous at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:54:53 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

actually Erik is right. My problem is that I wasn't using the "-nomerge"
option.
So g-hbond was printing the wrong number of hydrogen atom and so all my
results were not matching.
Now that I used "-nomerge", all my H-bonds match even in my concatenated
trajectory.

Thanks to all,
It took me a long time to figure it out, thanks for your patience,
Carla