[gmx-users] on calculation of the atomic covariance

Vigneshwar Ramakrishnan vmsrvignesh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 06:07:51 CET 2010

Dear Tsjerk,

Thanks very much. Yes, true, difference in the ranges of the covariances
means there is difference between the two systems. I did try the modified
g_covar in the contribution section but couldn't make it work first, but I
realized it worked only for GROMACS ver 3.3.3. Now, I am able to calculate
the correlation matrix.

Thanks very much for all your help and pointers.

Sincerely,
Vignesh