[gmx-users] add a group to an amino acid

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 14 11:08:20 CET 2010

On 14/11/2010 8:13 PM, hengame fallah wrote:

> I read about .hdb file and then i editted my .hdb file:

> BOC 9

Then you'll know from your reading what this number should be :-) It's
the number of types of hydrogen atoms that might be added. For each of
them, there's one line below. You needed to have left this on 8. Because
you've changed it to 9, pdb2gmx tries to make sense of a ninth line,
which is "CYS2 3" and gives you the error you saw.

Mark