[gmx-users] Fwd: gmx-users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 102

Silvia Crivelli SNCrivelli at ucdavis.edu
Sun Nov 14 19:56:35 CET 2010

We have a visualization tool that allows us to visualize the changes
in the energy during energy minimization.
The areas with more intense color are those where the atoms contribute
the most to the total energy value.
I just wrote a plug-in to use Gromacs for energy minimizations (or MD
simulations) and I need the per-atom energies
to use our tool's energy visualization feature.

Thanks again,
Silvia