[gmx-users] Re: Can I have the mdp file?

Pär Bjelkmar bjelkmar at cbr.su.se
Wed Nov 17 14:06:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I forward this discussion to the mailing list now because I think that it might be of interest to some people at least. Please find the mdp file of the GROMACS runs attached. To get the energies between GROMACS and CHARMM to match one has to do at least two things:
* make sure the molecular conformation is _exactly_ the same. I.e. the coordinates of the atoms should be identical (inclusive correct number of significant figures)
* run without cut-offs

Regards,
Pär Bjelkmar