[gmx-users] Parameterization

Oliver Grant olymacfoogal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:27:04 CET 2010

You could use GLYCAM which is in AMBER so the parameters are already there
in the correct format (but not in the AMBER ported to GROMACS) and convert
that to GROMACS topology. It'll save you some time :)
I had problems converting the improper dihedral that holds the NAc group
planar using amb2gmx.pl so keep an eye on it.

Good Luck,

Oliver