[gmx-users] disparity in RMSD calculation

X Rules xrules at live.com
Sat Nov 20 09:39:17 CET 2010

I have had a similar experience, I have not investigated it thoroughly at the moment, but I get different (identical with specific jumps possibly due to pbc) plots if I take starting structure as my input pdb file or if my starting structure is first structure of trajectory.

I think the plots would be fine if you just use g_rms -s topol.tpr -f traj.xtc