[gmx-users] PR

Florian Dommert dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Nov 21 13:22:54 CET 2010

Hello,

I haven't read the mails before, but as long as you are not in
equilibrium I do not think that PR coupling is the best way to go.
Furthermore PR is very sensitive to constraints and the time step, so
perhaps 2fs is too large. Try to perform a simulations with the
Berendsen thermostat to reach equilibrium and from there on turn on the
PR coupling. Perhaps it is also a good idea to combine Parrinello-Rahman
with the Nose-Hoover coupling scheme for the temperature as they are
very similar.

/Flo

- --
Florian Dommert