[gmx-users] How to obtain the coordinates of atom 100 with number in the frame 100 using xdrfile in C code

英雄不再寂寞 xiaowu759 at qq.com
Mon Nov 22 13:36:42 CET 2010

Dear gmxers,
   I do not know whether this question is suitable here. If not, please just neglect it. However, this question puzzles me greatly, that is, how to obtain the coordinates of atom 100 with number in the frame 100 using xdrfile in C code. Here 100 is only an example for some defined atom or frame. In my opinions, the xdrfile lib is quite valuable tool to use for the custom analysis using C code. Unfortunately, there are no documents about how to use it effectively. Could you please give me some hints to do so? Thanks a lot for any reply.
 Yours sincerely,
 Chaofu Wu, Dr.