[gmx-users] protein folding

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:42:49 CET 2010

I think you can produce a loop of 42 aminoacids by using PYMOL software,It
can produce a loop and it's result is a pdb file.
Besides,when you could produce your loop you can use it in your folding
process.because it is affected by other parts of protein as you said.
I think this can be a good approximation to what you want to do.
Best