[gmx-users] deprotonation and DNA

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Nov 23 10:36:26 CET 2010

luo jinghui skrev 2010-11-23 10.31:
> Hi,
>    I am running DNA simulation  with amber force field. I did
> deprotonation on some of adenine group and then add some ions to get
> system without charge. Do you think this system will be  suitable for
> MD simulation?
>
> regards,
> Jinghui

Yes, maybe. It depends how the deprotonation was done. More
specifically: where you got the parameters for the deprotonated adenines.

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se/