[gmx-users] LINCS Warnings in the middle of an MD run

Shi Wenxiong (Dr) WXSHI at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Nov 24 07:41:14 CET 2010

Dear All,
About the Lincs warnings in Christoph Meier’ problem, is there any improved method or a better way to deal with them? What we can do is to use shorter timesteps or re-start the simulation using a frame before the first lincs warning?

[gmx-users] LINCS Warnings in the middle of an MD run
K.A.Feenstra k.a.feenstra at chem.rug.nl <mailto:gmx-users%40gromacs.org?Subject=%5Bgmx-users%5D%20LINCS%20Warnings%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20an%20MD%20run&In-Reply-To=>
Fri Dec 14 10:49:40 CET 2001