[gmx-users] perl script for g_hbond / summary_HBmap.dat

leila karami karami.leila1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:42:02 CET 2010

Dear Justin

thanks for your attention

with chang of hbond.ndx file my problem was solved.

I have another question about g_hbond: if I want to obtain same information
(percentage of existence of each hbond during my trajectory) about water
mediated hydrogen bonds between protein and dna, for obtaining of hbond.ndx
and hbmap.xpm files from g_hbond tool, what groups should be select?

in previous state (protein-dna direct hydrogen bond), I selected 1) protein
and 2) dna.

--

Leila Karami
Ph.D. student of Physical Chemistry