[gmx-users] heme

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:02:27 CET 2010

Hi Erik
I am using ffG43a1 force field. It has heme topology. But in Cyt C. FE is
bonded to both NR of HIS and SD of MET. The parameter for the bond, FE SD,
 angles e.g. NR (HIS) FE SD(MET)  and dihedral  angle CH2(MET)  SD (MET) FE
NR(HIS) is missing in this force field. hence I am getting error while
running grompp. Please suggest me what should I do.
Shahid Nayeem