[gmx-users] changing the velocity in trajectory file

sreelakshmi ramesh sree.lakshmi at research.iiit.ac.in
Mon Nov 29 14:55:12 CET 2010

Dear all,
              could anybody help me out with the following issue. I have a
trajectory file.i have to used that file  at a particular frame as the
input  to continue the simulation and i need to use that file for 20
independent simulations.since the starting file for the 20 simulations are
the same coordinate and velocity the  20 simulations are producing  the same
output trajectory.so is there a way to change the velocity  by  a small
value in the input trajectory file so that every time i can get a diff
trajectory from same input file.

reagrds,
sree.