[gmx-users] grompp Input/Output Error

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Oct 1 00:52:36 CEST 2010

You don't have writing permissions for the directory in which you are
running the script.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9909 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.