[gmx-users] Synthesis of Polyethylene SUrface Topology

Yash Gandhi ydgandhi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:44:57 CEST 2010

Hi,
I am a new user of GROMACS and I wish to Generate a Polyethylene Surface for
my work related to hydrophobic Surface Properties. I went through an earlier
available correspondence<http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-March/040125.html>and
tried to use the info available. After execution of pdb2gmx command
and
opting for OPLS force field, I got an error as:
*
Fatal error:
Atom C1 in residue EtOH 1 not found in rtp entry with 9 atoms
             while sorting atoms
*
I am unable to understand the relevance of this error as in Polyethylene,
Alcoholic group is not present whatsoever. Please help me in removing this
particular error.

--
Yash Gandhi,
4th Year, BE (Hons) Chemical,