[gmx-users] xpm file

Carla Jamous carlajamous at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:22:10 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Please I need some help visualizing an .xpm file.
I tried to open my .xpm file (g_hbond matrix) with Gimp but It gives me red
lines that I don't understand.
So I converted my .xpm file into an .eps file with xpm2ps. When I try to
open my .eps file, I get the legend:
Hydrogen bonds
white=none
red=Present

And the legend of my axis: x axis=time(ps)
                                          y axis=Hydrogen Bond index

But I can't see the values: It means I see that there is an axis but it's a
black bold line instead of values of time or number of atoms in hydrogen
bonds.

Please how can I visualize correctly my matrix?

Thank you

Carla