[gmx-users] charmm c36 lipids

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 17:27:29 CEST 2010

Hi Par,

For a POPC bilayer then both your and my files produce the same tpr's
(checked both with gmxcheck and gmxdump). This is pleasing as I not only
scripted the conversions but did some parts by hand! I shall check the
other lipids to make sure that there are no discrepancies in these.

Also for my files I have included the bonded and non-bonded parameters
with parameters from CHARMM27 so as to allow simulations in water and
with proteins. I want to re-check these before contributing the
forcefield to the website, so it will probably be next week before I
upload it. Just to let you know I will use your lipids.rtp as it has the
atoms in separate charge groups so as to avoid having to use
-nochargegrp with pdb2gmx, whilst mine doesn't. I hope this is fine with
you.

Cheers

Tom

--