[gmx-users] Re: resolved pdb2gmx

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Oct 2 16:03:22 CEST 2010

As I said before, please keep all correspondence on the gmx-users list, for the
benefit of the community, and perhaps the chance that someone else will have
some helpful insight for you.

I do not know what else to tell you.  The instructions are very clear:

http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/Installation_Instructions#Getting_access_to_GROMACS_after_installation

Substitute the path to Gromacs from /usr/local/gromacs for wherever you
installed the software on your system.

If you are unwilling or unable to attempt to follow the documentation, then
there is likely no one who is going to continually offer you free help.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar