[gmx-users] Re: NAMD simulation in Gromacs

oguz gurbulak gurbulakoguz at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 16:18:57 CEST 2010

Dear Dr. Roland Schulz,

Thank you very much for your attention. I have Amber type ff  that includes bond, angle, dihedral and nonbounded interaction terms in Charmm file format. Should I use the patch to generate a gromacs topology from psf file ?

I have NAMD created.coor and .vel files that have the final coordinates and velocities. Also I have a dcd trajectory file. And according to these informations what is the next step after getting the gromacs topology file to  continue a NAMD simulation in Gromacs ? What should I do ?

Kind regards.