[gmx-users] protein embedded into membrane.

#ZHAO LINA# ZHAO0139 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Oct 4 17:42:06 CEST 2010

Thanks for your answering. I will check those further later.

The unclear question was that, to the final .gro. How can I tell it that one (protein embedded in membrane) is okay or nice, so I can continue.

based on area per lipids, or after EM ... are there some criteria?

Thanks and best regards,

lina