[gmx-users] xpm file

Carla Jamous carlajamous at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:21:21 CEST 2010

Thank you Justin,

I used an .m2p file to change the properties of my .xpm.
I got an .eps file that I opened with Gimp. In order to visualize this .eps
file, I have to put 200% in Gimp.
But my problem is that my graph is too large, so I can't seem to print it
out.
I really  to print the .eps file, so please is there a way to do it or do I
have to split my trajectory and generate many .eps ?

Thanks,
Carla