[gmx-users] CHARMM36 Force Field

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 17:14:49 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know that I have uploaded my conversion of the
CHARMM36 force field to the GROMACS website. If you are going to use
these files then please have a read of the forcefield.doc file for some
more information. These lipid parameters have been checked against the
conversion by Par Bjelkmar without any differences seen and allow the
simulation of membrane protein systems.

If anyone has any questions (or thinks they have found any mistakes!)
then feel free to contact me (which is probably best done through the
mailing list).

Cheers

Tom Piggot

--