[gmx-users] make_ndx for do_dssp

Paymon Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Wed Oct 6 21:35:36 CEST 2010

I assumption was that when provide the index file, do_dssp will do the
analysis for the protein but prints out the results only for the
designated residues. All I wanted was a better resolution on the final
xpm plot to see the secondary structure of the protein at those residues
of interest. Any suggestions on how we can increase the resolution of
dssp plot and enlarging the axis of residues?
By the way, what would the option -nice do here?

Paymon