[gmx-users] COM Pulling

Ariel Alvarez choique_pacifico at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 02:22:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've been working a time ago with Pull code in Gromacs 3.3.1,  calculating the
components of the applied force from pull.pdo file.

Now,  using 4.0.5 version and re-starting with COM Pulling, as well as the
great optimization, I've found that the outputs show something like the  modulus
of the applied force (with sign).

Is there any option to take a  file with the components or simply I have to
calculate them from the  components of the spring elongation like before?

I've searched the manual  and mailing list and found nothing about this.

Thanks in advance. Ariel

________________________________

H. Ariel Alvarez

IFLYSIB -  UNLP, CONICET.