[gmx-users] how to write a rtp file for amido amine

lammps lammps lammp2forum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 16:42:06 CEST 2010

Thanks for Mark and Justin's help. But I have new questions as follows:

CYS     SG      1       HEME    FE      2       0.25    CYS2    HEME

1.residue name A
2.atom name A
3.number of bonds that this atom can form (does the number include
the bonds of atom with H atoms?)
4.residue name B
5.atom name B
6.number of bonds that this atom can form
7.the reference length for searching for candidate bonds, the margin
is ±10%( It seems the unreasonable length can result in the unexpected
bond. does
it? )
8.the new name for residue A ( Why new residue name?)
9.the new name for residue B

Thanks again.