[gmx-users] problem of parallel run in gromacs-4.5.1

fancy2012 fancy2012 at yeah.net
Tue Oct 12 05:40:09 CEST 2010

Dear GMX users,
I did some MD in parallel using gromacs-4.5.1, but it failed to work! But it worked successfully when didn't use parallel version! It showed like this: Will use 12 particle-particle and 4 PME only nodes
I searched the archive, and I found that someone also have this problem using gromacs-4.0.7. But I still don't find a effective way to solve it. Could someone give me some suggestion? Thanks very much in advance!
All the best,
fancy