[gmx-users] g_density options

vferrario at units.it vferrario at units.it
Tue Oct 12 13:12:31 CEST 2010

I'm a GROMACS user and I want to authomatize solvent parametrization in
GROMOS force-field. The parametrization of a solvent converg also on
the density. The problem is that g_density always ask on which element
of the system compute the density and it is waiting for a replay that
I can't authomatize. Is it possible to set the g-density calculation
on the whole system by default and skippink the choice step?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Valerio