[gmx-users] Gromacs installation problem @ RHEL5.5 server

Sathish sathisbioinfo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 05:30:19 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I have compiled and installed gromacs 4.5.1 on RHEL5.5 server. I have also
installed openmpi-1.2.8, fftw-3.2.2 and gsl-1.11. After gromacs 4.5.1
installation did make tests and make links. Finally got message "GROMACS is
installed under /root/software" and  "binary executable installed
/usr/local/bin". Utill this am not getting any errors.
Then i was tried to calling "luck" but get "command not found".I have
searched the forum it says binary executable not in your path.
Am installing first time and need to know PATH is right which i given? Could
anybody help me to solve this problem?
Advance thanks..

Regards,
N. Sathishkumar,