[gmx-users] Martini parameters for monoolein

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Wed Oct 13 21:56:02 CEST 2010

Have you considered reading the few papers describing the
principle of parameterization with the Martini FF? There are basic
recipes described and specific applications detailed.

Looking at cgmartini.nl might also help you getting more information and
reach people involved in Martini parameterization :))

XAvier.