[gmx-users] Martini parameters for monoolein

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Thu Oct 14 09:57:08 CEST 2010

Hello George.

I would inspect PG lipid head (in Tieleman's website) in order to
extract the parameters for some groups, such as the "glicero-ester"
(atom name GL0 in the topology), and then take a particle for usually
used for esters such as "Na". Anyway, even that topology for Tieleman is
noted as "trial topology", so i guess you shold try different attemps
and compare with trusted values.

Javier

--
Javier CEREZO BASTIDA