[gmx-users] Re: Re: Re: g_velacc problem (Florian Dommert)

Eudes Fileti fileti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 01:09:44 CEST 2010

Dear Florian, thanks again.
I have worked with confined systems, where motion
in a given direction/plane is preferred. The accuracy of the MSD
approach for calculating the diffusion coefficient has been
questioned for this my system. So I need to calculate
D via VACF. Considering my limited abilities to programming
I wonder if it would be possible to you send me more
details about the changes that I should implement the program.

Any help will be very useful!
Bests
eef
Eudes Eterno Fileti
Física da Matéria Condensada
Simulação Computacional de Nano-estruturas via Dinâmica Molecular