[gmx-users] Re: PRODRG server

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Oct 16 14:34:46 CEST 2010

These error messages are likely more important:

PRODRG> WARNING: multiplicity of generated molecule is not 1.
PRODRG> WARNING: bond type assignment failed at C13

There is something about the chemical structure involving this atom that PRODRG
can't handle.  Based on the information you've provided, however, there's no
real way anyone can give you much advice.  Have you tried drawing the molecule
with the JME editor provided by PRODRG instead of using a .pdb file?

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar