[gmx-users] User training for Gromacs on parallel systems: a survey

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Sat Oct 16 16:01:33 CEST 2010

  Dear all,

Gromacs is participating in the ScalaLife (http://scalalife.org/)
European project aimed at improving the parallel performance of Life
Science applications. An important part of the ScalaLife project is the
dissemination of the results and user training. We have prepared a short
questionnaire in order to gather enough information about users and
their interests for designing efficient training courses.

We will highly appreciate if you could give us your input in the
anonymous survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PBJCJBX.

Thank you!
Rossen