[gmx-users] analysis

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Oct 17 17:42:22 CEST 2010

mohsen ramezanpour wrote:
> Dear Gromacs users
>
> I am searching for a good text for underestanding analysis tools.
> Of course I had read the user manual (chapter 8),But I think I need more
> about them.for example I want a mathematical description
> and an easy explanation of analysis tool's results from a MD trajectory.
> Please let me know if you know a good reference.

This is a bit of a broad request, one that is not easily satisfied.  For more
complex algorithms, the manual cites the relevant literature.  For more simple
tasks, even Wikipedia usually has a reasonable answer.

Other than that, start looking for molecular modeling text books and prepare for
a long time reading.

-Justin

> thanks in advance
> Best