[gmx-users] Umbrella sampling with temperature and pressure coupling method problem

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 19 15:03:34 CEST 2010

Use Langevin dynamics (the sd integrator) to control the temperature.
You are sure to get the correct ensemble that way and if you are doing
US then you can not extract dynamics anyway.

Hopefully somebody else can address the pressure coupling for you, but
probably you need to provide more information to get a useful answer
there.