[gmx-users] top2psf.pl is generating some bonds to atoms with index 0.

Kwee Hong jestan1985 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 19:59:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've got a top2psf.pl script from the web and used it to generate a psf file.
Yet it generated  some bonds to atoms with index 0 which should not occur.  It
causes VMD cannot load it and had a segmentation fault.

vmd > Info) Using plugin psf for structure file /home/birg/Desktop/zz.psf
ERROR) Error reading bond information.
Segmentation fault

I wonder am I getting the right top2psf.pl.  Or is there any place I can get the
latest stable version of that script?

Here, I attached the perl script I used.

Thanks.

Regards,
Joyce