[gmx-users] top2psf.pl is generating some bonds to atoms with index 0.

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Oct 19 20:25:26 CEST 2010

Kwee Hong wrote:
> I executed the script at the therminal by typing
> perl top2psf.pl -i topol.top -o zz.psf
> Here, I attached my input file.

Your topology does not correspond to a MARTINI coarse-grained topology.  As
such, probably a bunch of the pattern matching is getting incorrect information.
  You cannot use top2psf.pl with this type of topology.  It was created for a
very specific purpose and requires that format, nothing else.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
MILES-IGERT Trainee