[gmx-users] published paper related to protein simulation using gromacs

Deniz KARASU karasudeniz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:27:27 CEST 2010

Ahmet,

For starting you can read Leach's  book (Molecular modeling: principles and
applications). This book gives you theoretical background and opinion about
application areas of molecular dynamics (MD) simulation. Gromacs is only a
simulation tool to do MD simulation, after understanding MD you can use any
simulation tool (gromacs, namd, amber ..)  to do MD.     Also you can look
some review papers on molecular dynamic simulation  like Lindahl's paper
(do:10.1007/978-1-59745-177-2_1),  Karplus's paper (doi:10.1038/nsb0902-646.) .
Lindahl's paper has a introduction format and prepared like tutorial for
gromacs. For more paper using gromacs you can search google scholor with
"gromacs" keyword.

deniz.