[gmx-users] CHARMM36 lipid bilayers

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 21 17:47:21 CEST 2010

Hi Sven,

I have also seen similar things from the area per lipid of the bilayers
I have run (POPC and DPPC). I would suggest you try running with the
CHARMM TIP3P water (tips3p.itp) and see if you get values which are
closer to the ones published in the paper you mention. This will be
discussed in a paper which we hope to have published fairly soon.

Cheers

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot