[gmx-users] molecular surface area(MSA)?

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Oct 22 00:29:24 CEST 2010

What you want then is a Connolly surface?

Which I gather is what GROMACS actually calculates,
http://www.mail-archive.com/gmx-users@gromacs.org/msg12518.html

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.