[gmx-users] LJ cut-off distance

C. Batistakis cbatiss at yahoo.gr
Fri Oct 22 17:08:15 CEST 2010

Dear Justin

Actually, what I want to do is to kill the attraction part of the LJ substrate-polymer interaction. So, I was thinking to put the cut-off equal the 1,12σ (point with the lowest energy).

Do you have any other idea how can I have only the repulsion part?

If not, can you suggest me a further reading about how to use tabulated potentials?

-Many thanks, Chrysostomos

--- Στις Παρ., 22/10/10, ο/η Justin A. Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> έγραψε: