[gmx-users] Reg; MD of DCE part II

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:09:51 CEST 2010

Hi mark

The system was well equiulibrated and the average temperature is 299.18
K and the pressure is 1.25 bar. I checked in the manual (gromacs version
4.0)l and there is no section like 3.4.9 and i as well checked 7.3.15. i too
know that when there is no pressure coupling the box size wont change. what
one will do if one wants to do in the NPT ensemble and wants to control the
box dimensions?

Regards
Vinoth