[gmx-users] Job crash: checkpoint file

Shi, Chuanyin cshi at ou.edu
Mon Oct 25 18:37:40 CEST 2010

I wish the error would come from the quota.
But the disk quota is fine, we still have 2.0TB on the scratch space which is shared by everyone.
And I have other jobs running and no problem with writing outputs.
I've tried smaller REMD jobs on the cluster using only 1 node (8 cpus) and seems to be no problem.
But using 7 nodes and one (or two) node complains about that.
And several weird files are generated: mdrun_mpi.80s-12939,v002.local.btr, mdrun_mpi.80s-12940,v002.local.btr, ....
v002 is the name of the node.

Chuanyin Shi
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of Oklahoma