[gmx-users] Gromos 45A4

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 12:24:17 CEST 2010

The 45A4 sugar parameters can be found in the 53A6 files.

However, I would be very careful using the parameters in these files. If
you take a look at the topologies (see the .rtp file) and compare them
to the parameters given in the 45A4 paper you will see that most of the
topologies in the 53A6 files are not the same as those described in the
45A4 paper (for an obvious example see the dihedrals of trehalose). If I
were you I would make my own rtp entries using the information given in
the paper.

Cheers

Tom

Hong, Liang wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have seen people using Gromos 45A4 force field to simulate sugars in Gromacs. But there is no such force field in the version 4.07 I'm using now. Where can I find the 45A4 force field? Or use some other force filed to replace it?
>
> sincerely,
> Liang--

Dr Thomas Piggot
University of Southampton, UK.