[gmx-users] Percentage of H-bonds

Carla Jamous carlajamous at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:15:03 CEST 2010

Please I have a problem:

I concatenated 3 trajectories and got one long trajectory on which I ran the
perl script it gives me lets say 60% for hbond 1.

But when I look in each of the 3 trajectories alone, this hbond doesn't even
exist in 2 of them.
Do you have an idea where the problem might be because I checked if it's
well concatenated and it is. And I can't figure out why I have this error.

Thanks,
Carla