[gmx-users] Reg; MD of DCE part II

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Oct 26 23:46:02 CEST 2010

And also graph the pressure with time, you will see that it is probably
fluctuating wildly, so deviations from such a small number as 1 in this
context is not surprising.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.

hence

4