[gmx-users] Re: Gromacs problem

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Oct 28 02:43:22 CEST 2010

Please keep all Gromacs-related correspondence on the gmx-users list.  I am not
a private tutor.  I am CC'ing the list on this message; I would ask that you
post anything further there.

To solve your problem, please see the following document:

http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads/Installation_Instructions#Getting_access_to_GROMACS_after_installation

Do not use the test set; its current incarnation is useless.  This is stated on
the website in several locations.

-Justin

mustafa bilsel wrote:
> Dear Justin,
> I am a new Gromacs user. Although I havenot seen any problem while
> installing, I have a problem with the test of Gromacs.  I see the
> following error message.
> ERROR: Can not find grompp in your path.
> Please source GMXRC and try again.
>
> What should I understand from this message?
> I have Gromacs 4.5 and gmxtest-4.0.4 set.
>
> Best wishes
> Mustafa Bilsel

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate