[gmx-users] Reg: NPT Equilibration of water

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:08:18 CEST 2010

Hi Mark

I read the link before posting the question. even though the fluctation is
between 500-600 (as said in the link) bar the average pressure is around 7.4
bar. my concern is the average pressure?. Because at a latter stage i am
going to combine this water box with another organic solvent and i want to
avoid any complications there.

Regards
Vinoth